Re: Star Office

> BTW, what happened with JDK on AlphaLinux, there was a guy on the Rat Hat axp-list that was doing it. I was off that list
> for a few months (got tired of the whinners) and I noticed he doesn't post weekly (or so) updates about it anymore.

I remember some time back mention of (that guy, I belive) dropping it.
Said something about having too much other stuff to do to maintain
JDK-Alpha.

----
Dave Wiard                        Computer Science
davew@wcug.wwu.edu                Western Washington University
http://www.wcug.wwu.edu/~davew
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.