Kernel Panic UDB from SRM/MILO

Hello ;)

I got 2 of thoes 166Mhz Multias from the Linux Store.

Under SRM and 4.33 firmware update and a new battery(11bucks)
I do this:
>>> boot dva0
MILO> boot fd0:linux root=/dev/sda1 load_ramdisk=1 prompt_ramdisk=1

Wow the Linux kernel is loading, ooh got past the scsi 2.1 connor..
then I get:
-----
Partition check:
sda:sda1
VFS: Insert root floppy disk to be loaded into the Ramdisk and press Enter
Sending BOOTP and RARP requests .... eth0 media TP
........timed out!
Root-NFS Unable to contact NFS Server for root fs, useing /dev/fd0 instead
VFS:Insert root floppy and Press Enter
Unable to load NLS charset cp437(nls_cp437)
VFS:Mounted root(msdos Filesystem) read only.
Warning: Unable to open an initial console (/dev/console).
Kernel Panic: cannot open initial console.
------
Anyone have suggestions here what I can do?
Does it have to do with my MILO line?
Like root=/dev/sda2 instead? (read somewhere) ?
Or do I need a different thing in ramdisk?
I don't wana go redhat :P Help :) (not a threat, cause I'll go OpenBSD before that) :P
I would like to use SRM instead of ARC
Well anyways I am playing with it off and on..just would like help..

--
Steve Udell
Video Killed the Radio Star,