Re: Multia's at cpumicromart

	When I purchased my Multias I managed to get the units for US$60 and
found another site online where I pick'd up 64MB (36 bit) for US$75...

	The one machine has been runnin flawlessly since I put it together,
the other hasn't really been setup because I've been extremly busy with other
projects...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse
	UnderGrid Network Services

Rob Byrnes decided to waste my bandwidth saying: