Re: nas and rplay

On Sun, Aug 01, 1999 at 03:27:42PM +1200, Martin Lucina wrote:

> rplayd replies with
>
> -error="connection refused"
>
> if I telnet to the port it's listening on, and rplay just generally refuses
> to play anything.

Just following this up, this happens no matter what I put in the
/etc/rplay/rplay.hosts file. I also tried rebuilding rplay against the
librx1g package instead of the version of rx provided with rplay and that
doesn't help either.

mato
--
Martin Lucina http://www.kotelna.sk/mato/ Wellington, New Zealand
I've always been mad I know I've been mad like the most of us are