Re: firmware upgrade?

as far as I know thats the last version of the Arc for the cabriolet
boards. There is a SRM 4.8 firmware available though.. I have a link
to both on on web site..  I went through compaq to aquire the SRM
firmware and 4.8 was the last version for the SRM. I dunno if there
was a later version of the ARC for sure.. but the 4.49-7 is the only
one on compaq's web site.

And I agree with you on your upgrade policy.. what prompted whomever
to suggest you upgrade? Console support for an installed device? If
not.. I'd prolly forget about it for now..

			Phil.