Re: JDK

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, Bart Warmerdam wrote:

> Also the testset of kaffe fails on Alpha (at least for the builds i tried)...

FYI, I just checked out the current CVS source of kaffe and it passes all
but two tests.  This is definitely good news :-)

On a bad note, (mainly for Bart) it seems that any recursive
dejagnu-related testsuite fails on Alpha for some odd reason.  I know
we've talked about it before, but I think I've seen a more obvious example
here, where it recurses only one directory (the regression set) and then
fails afterwards despite exiting the testing process cleanly and without
error.  I'll strace it again and see what I can figure out, but I believe
that it is either make or expect (and probably stack related).  Did you
have any luck when you looked at this before?