Re: clock skew?

On Tue, Jul 13, 1999 at 03:57:49PM -0700, Jim Mellander wrote:

> Hi, I've seen this happen on many platforms with Gnu Make when using NFS
> mounted filesystems & the times on the servers are not synchronized.  If
> you are using NFS its a good idea to sync the times up with xntpd to an
> external time source, or at least to one designated master in your
> network.

You aren't using the egcs 1.1.2 packages from slink-proposed-updates by any
chance? IIRC when I installed those, /usr/lib/gcc-lib/.../include/*.h had
dates somewhere in 2000 which would produce the above problem if your makefile
generated depedencies for those files. I'll need to check that in the source
package and see if it is the case.

mato