Problem installing Slink on UDB/Multia

I'm setting up a Multia box for home use. However, when I try to boot up
Slink with the rescue disk I get the following error. This is after I've
gotten Milo to load.

MILO>> boot fd0:linux root=/dev/fd0 load_ramdisk=1 prompt_ramdisk=1
VFS: Disk change detected on device 2/0
[MS-DOS FS Rel. 12,FAT]
Transaction block size = 512
Not enough memory
Hit a key to reboot

that's all the error message. I hit a key and I get the Milo prompt again.
I've tried this same command with various options and non seem to work.

The multia I have came with 24mb RAM so I'm baffled as to why this message
came up.

Anyone got any ideas?