Re: Roxen on ALPHA

On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 12:57:38AM +0200, Michael Neuffer wrote:

> The Roxen and Pike packages are not available
> for the Alpha architecture at the moment.

I have build them some weeks ago. There where lots of warnings, and since I
didn't have the time to sort them out, I didn't upload them. If you need them
I can compile it again.

What dist? Potato or slink?

> BTW: The postgress packages need a rebuild
> as well.

There are some major problems with postgresql. The backend dies with an "out of
memory" error when trying to obtain a database connection. I am still not sure
what this is... Postgresql is not usable in the current source-state on
potato. :(

B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------