PWS 500a MILO problems...

Hello,

I have a PWS 500a.  Im using AlphaBIOS and have correctly set up OS Type.  When the floppy boots, it loads loadlin.exe fine, the starts MILO.  When I type "show" or "ls" or "boot blah" at the MILO prompt, it loads the RAMDISK, finds my cdrom, floppy, and qlogicisp controller, but hangs after the following two lines:

scsi0: QLogic  ISP1020 SCSI on PCI bus 1 device 4 irq 27 base 0x9000
scsi : 1 host.

It just sits here endlessly.  I've tried different versions of Miata, but to no avail.  I tried a different hard drive and scsi cable, also did not help.

I am not familiar with MILO so I do not know what comes after the above message.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

Sean Rolinson
snowdog@bigfoot.com