Good news, bad news.

Well, the GOOD NEWS is that I finally got Debian 2.1 installed on my
Jensen machine (woo-hoo!).  I'm going to start writing up my efforts
as a "Jensen-Debian-HOWTO", which I hope to post to this list this
week.

I'd also like to see about putting together a special set of disk
images for installing on a Jensen, and make them part of the
"official" disks.  Any way this can be done?

My one last problem is that my networking is kablooie.  The eth0 iface
comes up at boot time without a hitch, but sending or receiving is not
possible. Any suggestions for troubleshooting this?

~ESP