Help with getting X going on a AS200

I have just installed Debian 2.1 on my AlphaStation 200 and all has gone
smoothly except for the X configuration.

I have the ZLXp-E1 (TGA) card.

I had previously run X on this box with the (old!) RedHat version 2.0.20
using an COFF version XF86_Xtga.
However, I cannot find a new TGA server on the Debian Alpha CD???

I have down-loaded XF86_TGA.alpha.bin, and this appears to be working - but
only gives a blank screen :-(.
I am not sure if this is because I should be using another XF86 or because
my Configuration file is incorrect.

Could someone please assist me by pointing me to a TGA binary and a
configuration file that works on an AS200.

Thanks
Jim Leven

jleven@agso.gov.au