Re: No apt 0.3.4 for alpha?

On Fri, Apr 16, 1999 at 11:58:48PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder why there is no apt 0.3.4 compiled for alpha but only 0.3.3.

  Apt is one of those hard-to-compile programs. At least I have not been able
  to compile a good version. And I have not taken the time to find out what is
  wrong. There a losts of other programs that need to be done and have
  problems as well.... :(

  B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------