Re: Coda on Alpha?

On 16 Apr 1999, Mikolaj J. Habryn wrote:

>   I should perhaps add that Coda is not at present[0] 64 bit clean, and
> despite tentative steps in that direction by a number of people, it's
> still some way off.
>
> m.
>
> [0]: Or at any rate, it wasn't a while back, and the amount of work
> required to make it so was decidedly non-trivial.

After just glimpsing the code, I agree.  It will take some work (and
admittedly, I'm a bit rusty in C++ these days, but still functional).  I
can work on this if NOBODY else wants to, but it will take time.  RL is
interfering again right now (hence the upload halt on my part) and I'm
trying to acquire a new SX motherboard without having to shell out the
cash right now, so wheeling and dealing is taking some time up too :(

At any rate, whomever wants to work on it, please do and feel free to ask
questions if needed...