Re: thread-safe xlibs?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: thread-safe xlibs?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 00:46:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.96.990414004350.25474Aemail@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.OSF.3.96.990314184110.28164Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 14 Mar 1999, Oliver Soell wrote:
> Has anyone else found that while trying to configure eMusic (or, for
> instance, Flashback that I downloaded yesterday) it complains about non
> thread-safe xlibs? What might I need to do to remedy this situation?
> I'm running an sx164 with an up to date slink installation (and yes,
> the new 11 rev or the xbase and xlib6g packages solved my previous
> dependency problems before, thanks to everyone who helped out).
> checking for thread-safe xlibs... no
> configure: error: You need to have thread-safe xlibs to use flashback.
I just compiled the xfree86-220.127.116.11 debs and found everything still
complains that I don't have thread-safe libs. I was under the impression
that glibc2 implies thread-safe, but not on alpha I guess.