Re: switching between SRM and ARC/AlphaBIOS (was Re: Iprobe anyone?)

The way Loic showed seems nice.
Unfortunately I destroyed the partition table of my drive
when I was trying to install aboot on it. Then I am forced to re-install. ;-p
I will try that way on the multia, RSN.

As

In article <Pine.OSF.3.96.990401143028.28738B-100000@perf.zko.dec.com>
ezolt@perf.zko.dec.com writes:

>> What is the machine that you are trying to use it on?

Phil,

I have EB164, AS200 4/100, Multia, Cabriolet.

I checked the source code of MILO and found that in avanti's (and in many
EV4 stuff's) palcode there is an entry for wrperfmon.
But EB164's code does not have one.
My kernel was too obsolete to use with Iprobe and I tried to install slink
on an empty partition. But as I wrote before, I destroyed the partition table
of my drive and now I am installing slink for my Avanti.

Thank you anyway,

Naohiko Shimizu