Re: `non-US' mirrors

Bart Warmerdam writes:
 > On Fri, Mar 26, 1999 at 03:47:28PM +0000, Robin Stephenson wrote:
 > > I might be being really stupid here, but I can't find a mirror
 > > carrying the Alpha binaries of the non-US parts of the Debian
 > > distribution (ssh, etc.).  Is it available..?
 > >
 >   IIRC non-US was not included in frozen for some strange reason. This was
 >   mentioned several times but no action was taken. So I guess there is no
 >   official non-US for slink-Alpha...

I am guess that it would be very unfair to expect the non-us ftpmaster
to follow debian-alpha....

Dear ftpmasters,

Who should we contact to create a non-us section for Alpha in
slink? This section should probably be filled at creation with the
hamm contents, as most of the  packages there are actually perfectly
ok for slink.

Is there any special procedure to submit changes in the stable
part of non-us?  As it was neglected, it is likely that some updates
will be necessary.

Regards and thanks for your time,

Loic