Re: CDs: where are we up to?

Loic Prylli writes:
> > Hmmm. I'm not sure exactly which set I have, but I've got the following
> > errors in boot-alpha:
> >
> > extracting stuff for cabriolet
> > init M: unknown media type
> > Cannot initialize 'M:'
> > mcopy: File "m:linux" not found
> > init M: unknown media type
> > Cannot initialize 'M:'
> > mcopy: File "m:milo" not found
> > init M: unknown media type
> > Cannot initialize 'M:'
>
>This does not occur for me with the disks-alpha directory that Guy maor
>installed Friday night on master (current=1999-03-05).

OK. I'll check and make sure I'm up to date and try again today.

Are you happy to make the alpha images? Have you got an open account etc.?

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
home page</a>                          Cthulhu - Why vote for the Lesser Evil?