Re: Hylafax broken?

On Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 10:37:42AM -0500, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:
> The libraries may need to be recompiled without optimisation (if it has
> libraries included, which I think it does).  After I try getting my other
> UDB booting, I'll look more into it...

I got it working. The problem is in utils/Dispatcher.c++, somewhere in
FD_ISSET.

I pulled in the whole definition of FD_ISSET (from the system includes)
under a new name, and replaced

#define __FDMASK(d)     ((__fd_mask) 1 << ((d) % __NFDBITS))

by

#define __FDMASK(d)     (1L << ((d) % __NFDBITS))

and the resulting binary seems to work fine (at least I don't remember
changing anything else).

Now I don't know where the problem is, so someone with a bit mire knowledge
about the compiler should look at this.

cu
Michael
--
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.