Merging of alpha and sparc X patches

I now have an test version of the merged X sources for the alpha. The sparc
changes proved a bit more difficult that I expected, so I don't think that I
can have a version for sparc available until tomorrow. You can get the
packages from

- or -

Please let me know of any troubles you encounter.

Anders Hammarquist                                  | iko@cd.chalmers.se
Physics student                                     | Hem: +46 31 47 69 27
Chalmers University of Technology, G|teborg, Sweden | Mob: +46 707 27 86 87