Re: Kernel 2.2

On Thu, Feb 04, 1999 at 09:41:08AM +0100, Brederlow wrote:
> Has anyone got the new 2.2 kernels working for alpha yet?

The last message I read about it is that 'ldd core' (any core) causes a full
system stop. Since I have no intention of trashing my disk again (yes,
yesterday my 2.2 froze my system solid :( so I leave this up to the reader :)

If you have users on your system you may want to reconsider...

YMMV,

B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------