Re: Gnome isn't building

On Mon 21 Dec 1998, John Goerzen wrote:

> Yes, I eventually got it going.  Turns out I didn't have liborbit-dev
> installed, but it wasn't complaining about it in an obvious fashion :-)

Get used to that :-)  I've ended up installing a tremendous amount of
packages, to the extent that I've backupped the output of
dpkg --get-selections.  Hmmm...

$ dpkg -l | wc
    563    4816   40696

I had 600MB assigned to /, but I've now moved /usr/lib off to a
subdirectory of /usr/local to make room. I now have 260MB under
/usr/lib, and 470MB on /.  I think I'll ask for a larger disk for
Christmas :-)

BTW, now I have your attention: I did an NMU of idled a loong time ago.
According to the BTS you're the maintianer. Maybe you could do a
maintainer upload sometime?

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org