Re: Jensen Installation

On Tue, Dec 15, 1998 at 03:01:12PM -0800, Colin DuPlantis wrote:
 > 2) During "Configure Device Driver Modules", an error message was displayed:
 > "can't open /lib/modules/2.0.27/modules.dep" and another: ".: Can't open
 > /usr/lib/module_help/eval_C" and finally: "no such file or directory".  I tried

I haven't try alpha bootdisks yet, but I work a bit on the
boot-floppies package these days, and I experience the same
problem, which is due to a buggy modconf package. However the new
modconf debian package is already on master.

ciao
--
Davide Barbieri - paci@prosa.it   - http://www.prosa.it/
PROSA - Italian Linux distribution, based on Debian GNU/Linux