chown() problem in cp also

Hi all...

Just thought I'd drop a line in as an update to the lchown() vs chown()
debate.  It seems that "cp" also has the same problem (which is why, as
some of us have noticed, cp -a doesn't work right when dealing with links
at times).  I'm still waiting on recompiling glibc until the debate is
resolved and a proper patch is provided (that works).  I can (and should)
recompiled fileutils shortly afterwards, so please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!!!!!