Re: dpkg problems. Am I alone?

Marc Singer writes:
 > > patched kernels.  Can someone verify that the current install kernel
 > > images are patched already?  I couldn't keep my second UDB up long enough
 >
 > The generic kernel that Loic released with his 11-15 boot disks is OK.
 > We could check them all, but I suspect it is sufficient to say we
 > believe all of them are good.

The kernel on the boot disks were all generated from the same source
in an automated manner, so yes I have a very high confidence they are
all properly patched for the ENOSYS issue (on the other hand, it
cannot be assumed they all boot without testing, but so far RUFFIAN,
UDB, MIATA have been reported to work).

Loic