Re: Porting to Alpha

On Thu, 29 Oct 1998, Bart Warmerdam wrote:

>   I want to help port Debian to Alpha. How are packages adopted here and which
>   packages need to be done??

Alot of packages need to be done.  Luckily, Paul started a mailing list
that mails out the differences in packages between -i386 and -alpha :-)
I'd ask him to be added to this first.  If you really want a challenge,
once you start receiving the daily diff reports, pick a package that we
haven't compiled yet :-)

>   I saw slink lacked netstd (3.07) so I started on this today...

Already got to it.  In fact, I just posted a binary-only NMU to fix rwho.
It should be distributed amongst the mirrors by tonight.