Re: WARNING X 3.3.2.3a-6.1 uploaded (was Re: xbase-clients package ?)

OK, I snagged the kernel-patch package.  Somebody please upload it
into Debian so that it's in the dist!

The patches didn't quite apply cleanly, and it was a bit confusing to
use, but I muddled through and things came out fine.

Anders Hammarquist <iko@cd.chalmers.se> writes:

> It was discussed here a few days back. Your libc and dpkg are fine, I don't
> remember if the stock 2.0 kernels are, or if they needed patching. (2.1
> kernels are fine, and since that's what I use I wasn't really paying attention
> to the 2.0 issues).

Speaking of which, how are the 2.1 kernels on Alpha?  Which ones are
good ones?  Which ones should I avoid?

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |
Visit the Air Capital Linux Users Group on the web at http://www.aclug.org