Booting an Alpha 164SX

Hi,

Ok, I just bought an Alpha 164SX/21164/533MHz/128MB RAM with an
Adaptec AHA-2940 UW. I tried to boot it, but couldn't get past the
BIOS.

The BIOS is an AlphaBIOS Version 5.62-1 970926.1141. It seems to be a
bit different from the one in the README. It asks me:

Boot Name:  ______________
Boot File:  ______________ ________________
OS Path:    ______________ ________________
OS Options: _______________________________

The first part of Boot File and OS Path are selected from a menu. For
OS Path, I couldn't select the diskette. Also, I couldn't select
partitons < 50 MB, because the clever BIOS knows I couldn't install NT
on them. Then I tried all kinds of combinations with putting the
rescue disc on a FAT partition etc. but always got "Bad image file
type".

Can anybody help me and tell me which files to put where and what text
to enter in the BIOS? And what boot disk set and kernel would be
suitable? Or are there newer BIOSes available? I wouldn't love wasting
50 MB for a boot partition.

	Bye,
		Falk