Re: kernel diff package

Imagine my amazement when the Borg dissasimilated Guenter Geiger
<guenter.geiger@psp-vie.be.philips.com> into this rhetoric on Thu, 1 Oct 1998
13:23:19 -0700,

>Probably it would be nice if we offered an 2.1 version too.
>Are there any suggestions which version to use (if not the latest) ?

I had 2.1.119 compile out of the box fine.  It didn't have prpoer sound
support, but that's probably not *that* essential on a base install.
When i get 2.0.35 or 2.0.36 pre-something, running stably on my
alphastation 255 i'll inform people too.

*wave*
"On the other hand, O'Reilly's book about running W95 has a toad as the
cover animal. Makes sense; both have lots of warts and croak all the
time."  --Michael Kagalenko, 6.Aug.98