Re: Summary of problems with current distribution

> 1) /etc/manpath.config is not installed by default, breaking man.

I had no problems with man on my install yesterday.

>3) The following packages were left "unconfigured" because of installation
>problems:
>	emacs20, emacs20-el, python-base, python-examples
>	zircon		("zircon depends on libc6"

One thing I surely can tell is that emacs20 worked for me ???
emacs20-el had some dependency problems though, hence I didn´t install it :).

Are you sure you are using the "sid" distribution ?
Which configuration did you install ?

Well, I have to add, that I used dselect, which solved most of the eventual dependency problems.
We should probably look through the "default" installation sets if all packages listed there are available for Alpha.

Guenter