New egcs-1.0.2 for alpha

I just put together a package of the new egcs release. As the last
snapshot release seemed to solve some problems.

The versioning scheme is a little bit awkward though.
Snapshot releases seem to have version number 2.91.xx , whereas
official releases have 2.90.xx .

So the new official release is named 2.90.27.
I took the gcc version number for reference, and not the egcs version number
( which is 1.0.2 ).

I'm not sure where I should upload the sources to. The thing I will
do is putting it on <ftp://iem.mhsg.ac.at/debian/egcs> for testing.
Please take care to download the correct version (it's 2.90.27, which
is smaller than the "older" 2.91.12 snapshot version)

Can anybody tell me how I can get this thing (including source) into
the distribution. (Well, I could probably upload it to experimental
and include only the binaries in the official relase)

Guenter