fresh hamm install - ldconfig

	Hi!

Last night I got myself into the following trouble (it was quite late and
I wasn't thinking strait):

Ldconfing was marked obsolete by dselect, so I unintalled it. Doing this
I broke (parts of) dselect. Now I can download packages, but I cannot
install them. The trouble is that there is no ldconfig package available.
Does another package provide ldconfig now? Now I really *need* ldconfig
so I can continue installing/updating Debian.

	feri.