Re: xview packages

On Thu 26 Feb 1998, Christian Meder wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 26, 1998 at 09:05:47AM +0100, Paul Slootman wrote:
> > Same thing for each of the other xview* packages. Now dpkg always
> > complains that the file list for those packages is empty every time I
> > run dpkg :-(
>
> Which kernel are you running ?

I'm running 2.1.87 at the moment.

> Have you tried any other package or do you think it's xview specific ?

Any other packages don't cause any problems (I installed olvwm after
that, and dpkg only complained about xview's empty filelist, but
installed olvwm without any problems).

Should I try again with 2.0.3x? Note that the error message about the
symlink says `usr/doc/xview-clients', without a leading slash, and I
wasn't in / when running dpkg...

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl