New egcs, svgalib....

Hi again...

Let me start with the bad news.  svgalib does NOT support TGA's
(boooo...hisss).  That's it for the bad news.

The good news is that the Jensen version of svgalib is built and available
in minutes, with the Cabriolet version available later on today.  Both
will be on my site:
	beezer.med.miami.edu:/pub/chris/svgalib-{jensen,cabriolet}

I am also recompiling egcs today.  Turns out that the Haifa instruction
scheduler wasn't enabled in debian/rules, presumably for x86 reasons.
I've re-enabled it for the Alpha and also have noted the binutils-alpha
substitution in the dependencies.

The egcs packages (good luck willing) should be available by 5pm EST today
and will be uploaded to master as well around then.

That's about it :)

Chris