Re: Is there a problem with non-free and contrib??

On Sun 27 Dec 1998, Bart Warmerdam wrote:

>   Does anyone know why all packages (11) I uploaded for contrib and non-free
>   are rejected?? The 'reason' says that there are identical packages, while
>   the TODO list suggests otherwise.

My diff only compares slink versions. Maybe someone built packages after
the freeze, and forgot to add "frozen" to the distribution? Tssk.

So, check potato, and if the version there is the same as what slink
should be, file a bug against ftp.debian.org requesting those .debs
also to be added to slink.

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org