new FAQ !!

Well, it took me almost nine month's, but now it's finally there.. version
1.1.3 of the Linux/Alpha FAQ. And right now it's available at two sites:
<http://www.azstarnet.com/~axplinux/> (as always), and
<http://www.alphalinux.org/>.

>From now on, alphalinux.org will be the main location for the FAQ, and, we
hope, for all information regarding Linux on Alpha.

The azstarnet site will be maintained as a mirror for some time to come,
but will disappear eventually.

I've started a chapter on the AS200, as it seems to be quite popular
nowadays, but need more info. Please help.

There's some other stuff too I still need to put in, so expect release 1.2
within weeks.

Groeten,
Geerten.

Geerten Kuiper            |  "It is customary to append a signature or
Corn. Houtmanstraat 113   |   .sig to a mail message, usually containing
2593 RG   Den Haag        |   information on the author, along with a
Nederland                 |   joke or a motto."