Mirrors don't look like master?

The debian distribution on master looks very different from the
distribution on ftp.cdrom.com.  I notice that the alpha stuff has
moved from sid to slink.  This is a good thing.  What is odd is that
the slink/main/binary-alpha on master is complete while ftp.debian.org
is missing much.  The version of sid on ftp.cdrom.com no longer has
all of the packages so we're left with a very incomplete archive.
I checked the au mirror and see the same thing.