Re: checking the release-critical bugs

> This sounds really great.  I'm unable to install it on a UDB at the
> moment.  Since this is likely to be one of the most popular Alpha's
> out there it makes sense to get it running on that platform.  Right?
>
> Can anyone confirm asuccessful installation of debian on a UDB?

I've been planning on reinstalling slink, but have been behind on
keeping my personal ftp mirror up to date. And have also been running
into the problems Loic was refering to.. newer versions of packages
mixed in with slink... so have held off.  dont worry..  It'll get
tested..

Now I wish I could find a solution for this PCI problem I'm getting
with this matrox milenium I put in my udb.. sigh.. anyone know what
the entInt() call does in the kernel? I did track my error down to
that.

			Laters..
				Phil.