Re: Using NFS with UDB

On Mon, Nov 23, 1998 at 05:59:28PM -0800, Marc Singer wrote:
>Ah, I had so much hope.  Alas, it doesn't work.  I tried 4k and 1k and
>512bytes.  Hmm.  Did you have luck installing sid?
Sort of.
Debian-alpha is in the `don't try this at home state' for me.
But it's partially my fault: I haven't installed from the base disks,
but have downloaded the base section instead to save download size;
afterwards I had to muck around with dselects status files in order
to get something installed...
At the moment I'm doing the same thing again, since I blew up the
partition table during trying to make the darn thing boot from SRM.
Of course I forget to backup the partitions...

David