Re: Way, way off topic

> Does anybody know of a decent program for creating CD labels?  I have a
> bunch of CDR's with crummy hand-written labels, and I would like to add a
> bit of professional panache to them.  I'll take anything I can get, short
> of using Windoze.  Most any platform for that matter...

I actually wonder the same thing, as I used to use MS Publisher on my old
workstation at my former workplace to do labels for my MiniDisc's... and
all I use now is the GIMP, but the images get to be unwieldy (600dpi color)
to use non-desktop-publishing-type apps.  You could try StarOffice, but I'm
not sure how well that'll run on the Alpha.

/Andrew