Re: Coordination

I'm not sure that is really a problem; as only one of those uploads will
ultimately succeed.  Anyway, we do have a daily list of things that Alpha is
missing or is behind on compared to i386, and there are multiple people that
tackle the list.  Given that many things change daily, I'm not quite sure
what else could be done.