HELP: Ident an Alpha Mobo

Hi,

  I am trying to identify an Alpha motherboard that came my way:

  It should be (I've NOT booted it yet) a 21064, 275MHz. The board
has 5 EISA slots only, an integrated parallel and two integrated serial
ports, a PS/2 keyboard and a PS/2 mouse port and what MAY be an IR port.
The board has 8 SIMM slots arranged in a 2-4-2 pattern, and what may be
an IDE connector.

  The strangest beast is the power connector set - it looks like a PC
power strip connector (non-ATX, classic AT style) but with THREE sets
of six-pin male connectors instead of only two...

  There are THREE serial codes on the board, behind the EISA slots:

	a. 5420674-04
	b. 50-20673-04
	c. EXC94V-0

  Needless to say, none of these codes appears on Digital's blasted
search engine. Does anyone know what the beast is?

--
---MAV

Marc A. Volovic               | Comfort, n: A feeling one gets from
marc@bard.org.il              |   contemplating discomfort in another.
http://www.bard.org.il/~marc  |                   A. Bierce.