Pre-Depends? (was Re: Init starting twice again)

    LP> You have to be very careful to upgrade the sysvinit package
    LP> before the libc, (and libc before dpkg).

  Hrm. I probably should have said something about this earlier, but
being a debian packaging newbie and all - should we start throwing
Pre-Depends around? I'm pretty certain we can stop the libc/dpkg
problems from occurring this way, and since there seem to be some
additional exciting dependencies arising, maybe it's something we
should look at.

m.