Re: Alpha problems

That's OK, I don't really need any XFree server (my computer came with
MetroX for free).  However, a lot of the packages would bomb on
installation if there was no /etc/XF86Config, so I was going to run
the XF86Setup program.  Interestingly enough, though, just "touch
/etc/X11/XF86Config" is enough to make the postinst's happy...

John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |
Visit the Air Capital Linux Users Group on the web at http://www.aclug.org