Re: WARNING X 3.3.2.3a-6.1 uploaded (was Re: xbase-clients package ?)

> > 3.3.2.3a-6.1 (aka the patched for alpha version) is on it's way to master now.
> > It will probably not crash quite so often as the source in hamm. Beware
> > however that I HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO TEST IT (sorry for shouting). But, with
> > the current mess of our X packages I felt it was better to get it up, and I
> > don't really expect any problems. Just don't say I didn't warn you.
> >

> Ok, but where are they uploaded ? (sorry if it's a stupid question)

That depends on how long you've been around ;-) master.debian.org's incoming
queue, which means it should show up in the regular archives in a few days
(barring that I goofed somewhere). Meanwhile, it can be found on the incoming
mirrors (for example ftp.lh.umu.se:/pub/linux/debian-Incoming, though they
don't seem to have made it there yet.)

> And what is the package supposed to contain xterm, initrc and startx ?

xterm would be in the xterm package. startx and and xinit should probably be
in xserver-common (though I suspect they may be in xbase-clients).

/Anders

Anders Hammarquist                                  | iko@cd.chalmers.se
Not system administrator at DjungelData             | Hem: +46 31 47 69 27
Chalmers University of Technology, G|teborg, Sweden | Mob: +46 707 27 86 87