Re: lpr package...

On Mon 26 Oct 1998, Paul Slootman wrote:
> On Mon 26 Oct 1998, Kevin Squire wrote:
> >
> > Another (totally different) bug:
> >
> > the lpr package (version 5.9-32)  doesn't seem to contain /usr/bin/lpr
>
> Argh!
>
> I built 5.9-32, and the build process seemed to come to a normal
> conclusion.  However, I can see in my build log that there was an error
> in compiling lpr.c, which (contrary to policy) did _not_ cause the
> build process to abort.
>
> I'll look into this right away.

I've built a new package, carefully looked at the messages produced,
and fixed many silly things (including a close() of a FILE pointer...)
I've not uploaded it yet to master, as I'd like you to give it a try
first. It's available at
ftp://ftp.murphy.nl/pub/debian/alpha/lpr_5.9-32.1.deb .

If this works OK, please let me know and I'll upload it.

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl | Murphy Software,   Enschede,   the Netherlands