Re: Need help with Internet connection ISDN.

In article <6vb8ge$mjn$1@bone.globalone.no> you write:
>After hours of reading howto's and scratching my head I finally got Debian
>to recognise my Teles 16.3 ISDN-card. It works, and I can call myself
>between two TTY's with minicom. Talking to myself is quite boring in the
>long run, and I just can't figure out how to connect to my ISP. Does anyone
>know about some straight forward recepies for this ?. I am VERY newbie with
>Linux, and or Unix. Don't know how to do this with an ordinary modem either.
>Please help.

Have you installed the 'isdnutils' package? When you install that,
it offers to run the 'isdnconfig' script which can create some basic
example config files which only need minimal tweaking to connect to
most ISPs.

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org