SX164 boot-disks?

I've bought a SX164 and would like to install Debian on it to help
developing the alpha port. Last time I checked the boot disks there were
no resc/drv disks for the SX164 but a message telling to ask debian-alpha
to create them...

My second question is if anyone has created a CD-image of sid? And where
do I find it?

The last question is a bit off topic: Has anyone started compiling mysql
for alpha? At the firm I started working they are using msql on an alpha
with RedHat. msql isn't working very well and they want to switch to
mysql. If there was a debian-package of mysql it could be the chance to
change to debian...

       Thimo

---
Thimo Neubauer <thimo@debian.org>