Re: Getting hamm/Alpha on CD...

On 24 Jul 1998 11:22:40 +0200, you scribbled:

>I'm considering upgrading my ol' goob UDB from RH4.2 to hamm.
>Unfortunately, my net access is, humm, quite unusable for such a
>thing...
>
>So I'm looking for a way to get hamm on CD in Europe (France would be
>just perfect ;-). I've been diging through Debian site without much
>success, since most distributors only carry i386 arch.

hmmmmm  if no one else offers something soon-ish, then i can toast you up a CD
of hamm, inc binary-alpha and disks-alpha, so you can get milos and kernel
images et al.
and then post them to you.  The reason i say if no one else pokes their hand
up and waves it generously is cause i exist in Australia ...  *grin*

oh and btw, anyone else in the Perth region (Aust) who wants a debian-hamm CD,
drop me a line,  now that i've done it once, it's not too difficult :)

all to be done for a nominal fee^H^H free of course  :)

*wibble*
Jean-Paul Blaquiere
bob , Q-Net Australia    (08) 9386 1178
japester@q-net.net.au