Egcs 980425 snapshot available...

Hi all...

Sorry I've been gone so long.  Turns out that I was unsubscribed from the
list without even knowing it (dating back to the mail server problems).  I
just resubscribed, though, and have decent news :)

I just packaged up the latest snapshot egcs (980425).  This one fixes some
Haifa scheduler problems (that were giving me BIG problems) and a few
other things that I'd rather not detail right now.

The snapshot is available via ftp at the usual spot:
	beezer.med.miami.edu:/pub/chris/egcs-ss-980425

Anyway, on arrival of my third Alpha this week, I'm going to be compiling
each week's egcs snapshot and packaging it up after minor testing.  I am
now using the CVS repository for egcs, so I'm keeping up well with the
changes now.

Other than that, I just have one general question:  whomever packaged up
the latest dpkg (the one on master), can you please e-mail me?  I've got a
few questions and a problem to ask you about.  Thanks!

Chris